Forum penspinning.pl Strona Główna  
  •  Regulamin  •    FAQ  •   Szukaj  •   Kalendarz  •   Użytkownicy  •   Grupy  •   Album  •  Rejestracja  •   Zaloguj  • 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
The PenModding World Tournament 2011
Autor Wiadomość
V-T 
Użytkownik

Kręcę od: 15/09/08
Ręka: right
Handel: 0% (0, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |4 Lip 2011|, o 15:10   The PenModding World Tournament 2011

Hi everyone!

It is now over a year that opposed neptune to kam in the final of the first WT of modding: the PMWT 09. Remember those great moments, remember these great inventions, remember these moments of excitement while waiting for the final results ...

Now, you will have the opportunity to relive this unforgettable experience, because here the announcement of PMWT11 organized by Spiral and V-T from FPSB! You have to choose three members who represent your board, and a judge.

The rounds' organization will be slightly different from the first WT. Indeed, there will be 5 rounds:during the first 3 rounds, all participants will confront each other. Only the best of them will have their place in the next round, which allows to everyone to have a chance: the first round will begin with about thirty participants, it will remain half that is to say 16; at the end of the second round would be only 8 modders; on third round, the 8 modders will compete for a place in order to the semi-final. This latter (the round 4) will be a battle between the remaining three best and two of them will be taken to compete for the final.

Each round will last three weeks: two weeks to allow time the modders to make their mod and one week to allow the judges to note. As far as the judges are concerned, they will be 12, one for each board. During the weeks of trial, the judges will not notice the candidates belonging to their board.

PS:
If you have any question, ask us.
The tournament will start July 31 (that is to say in about 4 weeks).
Here are the links of the site and our email addresses:
Site: http://thespyre.net/penmoddingwt/
Spiral: tibikevin@hotmail.fr
V-T: water-pauloiste@hotmail.fr
Site Address:
penmoddingwt11@hotmail.fr
penmoddingwtcus@hotmail.fr
Youtube Address:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePMWT
PTP Wymiany/Trades

V-T 
Użytkownik

Wysłany: |18 Lip 2011|, o 16:55   

Up.

For the interested about judging, mp me with :
How long you've been modding:
How long you've been on the board (and other versions of the forum):
How much time you expect to spend on judging:
How much time you've spent on modding:
2-3 examples or pictures of your modding:

But why there are no answer on this topic ? :/
PTP Wymiany/Trades

V-T 
Użytkownik

Wysłany: |22 Lip 2011|, o 21:35   

Okay so :

I regret to announce the cancellation of the tournament. Let me explain why.

I decided this because, a week of the deadline, a third of boards selected are inactive or did not respond, that is to say four out of 12 boards. If we calculate the number of participants with 8 boards (with 3 more active than others), that we do in the worst case and 14 participants in the best cases 24 participants (at the base, there must be thirty). Personally, I do not call it a world tournament, if 4 out of 12 countries do not. And even less if there are only 14 participants.
I also agree that there has been a little lack of organization and I apologize.

Hope you understand my decision.
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Rafik 
Użytkownik

Kręcę od: II2008
Ręka: prawa
Handel: 100% (+11, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |23 Lip 2011|, o 05:40   

wouldnt it be better to pick up the idea again in a month or so? with better organisation and shit.
anyway i dunno why anyone from here responded, we always had at least few people who liked modding.
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Odpowiedz do tematu