Forum penspinning.pl Strona Główna  
  •  Regulamin  •    FAQ  •   Szukaj  •   Kalendarz  •   Użytkownicy  •   Grupy  •   Album  •  Rejestracja  •   Zaloguj  • 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Przesunięty przez: Banan
|12 Sty 2015|, o 21:08
Taeko mx
Autor Wiadomość
Taeko 
Użytkownik

Handel: 0% (0, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |17 Lis 2014|, o 14:24   Taeko mx

Hi PPP Ü

It’s been several years since I began modding, I’ve made tens of mods but I’ve never had the opportunity to name one. Whenever I was satisfied with my work, I could tell it was good, but not right yet, it was too soon. That’s what’s new with this mod, which I like every bit of, and which I’ll show you shortly Ü

In my view, this mod embodies many aspects that matter to me in modding, that make me say Ť nice job, it’s clean, it’s a clever one ť when I finish a tutorial. I took care in using the full potential of each part: there’s a proper place for each part and, put together, they make for a consistent assembly, spinnable and pleasant to the eye. To me, each part of a pen has its importance, which is why I always collect anything and everything, thinking it might come of use some day. I discovered endless features of many pens by dint of assembling this and that, by turning around, using, reusing and turning around again each part of the pen. A signo tip perfectly fitting a 094 cap, that’s plain magic. A G1 cap holding in a signo broad cap: magical. A flexgrip tip that you can only fit on a signo ink and not on a G-2 or G-3 ink: magical. That’s what I love in modding, that is modding.

I have always refused to use glue in my mods, to me, it would feel like cheating: “it doesn’t fit, so I’ll make it fit, I’ll just add some glue!”. Glue is banned from my creations. I’ve never used it in my mods, except in a bid to fight against powers stronger than myself, like war, wear, and for grips that tend to loosen with time.

To me, a good mod must be accessible to everyone, and it must be resistant. I made tons of mods that were too rickety, that fell apart as soon as they fell down the stairs. A mod should also be something that you can carry around with you at all times, it must be resistant enough to remain in your pocket without breaking, and it should look good too.

And speaking of aesthetics, this is a fundamental issue to me. I like to make things look nice, I have sometimes spent more time on the choice and arrangement of the colors than on the assembly process – you get it, it’s capital to me. I think my work is pretty recognizable, drawing my inspiration from the best modders, I borrowed what I liked here and there: the stripes on the inserts made by TEK, Densen’s cutgrip technique, the photo montages inspired by TEK or Neptune, Near/VT’s cleverness, Guitrum's clean work, I could go on.

Another point is that I came to prefer asymmetrical mods to symmetrical ones. For one thing, aesthetically speaking, I think asymmetrical mods have, in essence, a better aesthetic potential. They also allow for more options to make use of the various parts: a symmetrical mod always requires twice the components and is subjected to the constraints of symmetry, reducing the number of aesthetical and useful variation possibilities.

A little history, and then we’ll move on to the mod itself. Starting from scratch, I made myself a workshop, little by little, and learned to make do with what I could find to make my mods. Now, I have access to most of the pens used in pen spinning and I enjoy modding more and more, overcoming the constraints. Learning to become resourceful and all these constraints led me to work in a more economical way, which is why nothing is superfluous in this mod, every part has been added for a reason.

To me, the Taeko MX is a good compromise between these various aspects. It combines usefulness, aesthetics and spinnability while still clever, using the full potential of each part in an effort to be economical; altogether, it is an accessible mod.

I made several versions of them, and there are more to come. I’ll show you the main version and a first customized variant; you’ll only have to choose according to your spinning preferences.

This imposing introduction may seem pompous but I wanted to allow you to understand exactly why this mod is so important to me as I make my way as a modder, and the turning point it represents: I now have everything I need to do what I love, as can be seen in this mod, I am proud of what I have achieved and am more motivated than ever to keep modding =)

This is an asymmetrical mod, pretty heavy and balanced, with a high aesthetic potential.

Characteristics :
Weight : 19g
Lenght : 20cm
COP=COG

Material :
-1 RSVP (Body, ink, grip)
-1 G2 (grip, clip)
-1 Impact (grip, tip)
-1 new RSVP RT (tip)
-1 Signo DX (tip)
-1 Hyperjell (Cap, Grip)
-1 094 (cap)
-1 G3 (tip)

Variant : You can replace the impact grip by a spoko grip ; you also can replace the HJ grip by a Signo DX/Broad grip.

You have just finished your first Taeko mx \o/

1st variantion :

additional material :
- 1 HGG (tip)

1st step - remove the removable part of the HJ clip
2nd step - File the rest of the clip
3rd step - before putting the G3 tip into the HJ cap (12), Put the HGG tip into the bottom of the cap
4th step - Cut the little piece of the G2 clic, file it and put it into the little hole in the cap, where there was the HJ clip

2nd variation :

Additional material :
- 1 HGG (tip)
-1 G1 (tip) instead of the G3 tip

1st step - remove the removable part of the HJ clip
2nd step - File the rest of the clip
3rd step - before putting the G1 tip into the HJ cap (12), Put the HGG tip into the bottom of the cap
4th step - Cut the little piece of the G2 clic, file it and put it into the little hole cap, where there was the HJ clip
5th step - Cutgrip the impact grip

I'll put some variations again in the future =)

The insert :

Bonus :
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Banan |12 Sty 2015|, o 21:53, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  
PTP Wymiany/Trades

samoszxp 
Użytkownik

Kręcę od: 30,10,2013-1p1h (-__-) od 16,11,2014 2p2h
Ręka: prawa>lewa
Wysłany: |17 Lis 2014|, o 14:41   

Good job :wink:
Nice tutorial :smile:
Fantastic mods :grin:

Marvin 
TOL

Handel: 100% (+25, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |17 Lis 2014|, o 15:15   

It's great to see that modding at this level is still alive.
Very creative use of reynolds cap.
I would like to someday be able to spin it but I wouldn't have the patience to make it :D

Taeko 
Użytkownik

Wysłany: |18 Lis 2014|, o 12:52   

Oh, thanks =O love you guys, you're so nice =)

By the way, I trade it (ecept the red) if you want =)
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Krence 
Użytkownik

Kręcę od: Październik 2012
Ręka: Prawa
Wysłany: |18 Lis 2014|, o 17:43   

I think Spoko grip would be fit better, where i can get RSVP RT?
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Taeko 
Użytkownik

Wysłany: |20 Lis 2014|, o 12:31   

You can find it in USA/Canada/Australia etc.

otherwise there is an other version called RSVP SUPERB RT you can find in France and maybe somewhere else : http://www.tigerpens.co.uk/prodzoomimg10733.jpg

Let's trade =)
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Odpowiedz do tematu