Forum penspinning.pl Strona Główna  
  •  Regulamin  •    FAQ  •   Szukaj  •   Kalendarz  •   Użytkownicy  •   Grupy  •   Album  •  Rejestracja  •   Zaloguj  • 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Crossair
Autor Wiadomość
Zarglay 
Użytkownik

Handel: 0% (0, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |2 Paź 2011|, o 01:32   Crossair

Please share and let's your advices ! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiBUmDtLHWI
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Lawliet 
Mesi my waifu <3

Kręcę od: Koniec lutego / poczatek marca 2009.
Ręka: Prawa / Right
Handel: 100% (+5, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |2 Paź 2011|, o 11:44   

I like the intro, but to be honest the eagle seems soo.. unplastic. I mean, the background looks like a contrary to the eagle, so either you have to ameliorate the look of the eagle (more realistic) or the background (more cartoon-like).

The next thing is , I dont know what do you expect from the reviewer. Am I supposed to criticize the technical site of your project ? Or should I try to judge your acting skills? Because If you're expecting from me that I know anything about Adobe After Effects and stuff you are apparently wrong. But your acting skills... Probably you know already, but the level of your movie is quite... dont take it personally but its still "betterable", let's say. The way you are "dying" or being smashed or whatever - it seems so unrealistic.

My conclusion is as simple as that : just meet one more time as a group but not for filming - you have to watch some war related movies guys to get the physics of soldiers getting killed etc.

Channel
Blog
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Ten temat jest zablokowany bez możliwości zmiany postów lub pisania odpowiedzi