Forum penspinning.pl Strona Główna  
  •  Regulamin  •    FAQ  •   Szukaj  •   Kalendarz  •   Użytkownicy  •   Grupy  •   Album  •  Rejestracja  •   Zaloguj  • 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
[Zapisy] Hello from.. 2 [Deadline: 1st of December]
Autor Wiadomość
Gefühl 
Użytkownik

Handel: 0% (0, 0, 0)
Wysłany: |31 Paź 2010|, o 12:32   [Zapisy] Hello from.. 2 [Deadline: 1st of December]

The Hello from.. project goes into the second round!
With more spinners from more countries and you get the chance to be part of it!

Here is what I'm looking for

A clip - not longer than 12 seconds please - in which you say: Hello from *country name* in the language you speak in that country.
So if you live in England you say: Hello from England. If you live in France you say: Bonjour de France and so on..

Here is what you can do

- Go outside to a nice place. Show a bit of the environment.
- Gather other penspinners and film in a group.
- Show/eat/drink some for your country typical things.
- Spin for some seconds to show that you are a penspinner ;D
be creative and have fun..

Deadline: 1st of December
Try to send in your clip in wmv to: hellofrom@web.de

Thank you very much. Don't keep the news secret and feel free to ask your questions :P
PTP Wymiany/Trades

HopO 
Użytkownik

Ręka: Right-handed
Wysłany: |2 Gru 2010|, o 12:16   [Zapisy] The 'Hello from'...2nd project

the link to the topic on UPSB is here

I remember seeing your board's appearance in the first part of that project, it's so good, there a many Polish spinners was in :D .
So why dont you guys take part in the second part ? I think it will be more interesting than the first one.
I'm looking forward to seeing your spinners, your country, and hearing you guys saying once again "hello from Poland" by your language :D .

In case you wonder, I've merged your thread with the one having the same title. ;)
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Mariusz |3 Gru 2010|, o 13:22, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Gefühl 
Użytkownik

Wysłany: |2 Gru 2010|, o 19:23   

Hello. Just an update:

http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=2815

You can see that I haven't received enough clips now and that there's a new deadline.
I already got the clip from Poland so you can relax and just wait for the release.

thanks for your patience,

Gefühl
PTP Wymiany/Trades

Odpowiedz do tematu