Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Zobacz temat - DC R4 Wyniki/ Finał.

Forum penspinning.pl
Portal Polskich Penspinnerow

Sezon 2 - DC R4 Wyniki/ Finał.

Marvin - |4 Wrz 2011|, o 14:07
Temat postu: DC R4 Wyniki/ Finał.
Dodatkowe miejsce w finale zdobyli Kolczak & ShaiiboN

Matchup R5/Finał:
Supawit and Lawliet
Harna$ and Xzelph
Antraksus and Radziow
Kolczak & ShaiiboN

Deadline 14.09.2011
Filmy wysyłajcie na adres:
doublecup2@o2.pl
Adresować według wzoru.
DC2 R5 Nick&Nick

KoLa - |4 Wrz 2011|, o 20:05

Why the duo are shaibon Kolzak and ls-
go? They made their combos on 28 while
the deadline was 25. Anakin and I have
only had five days to make a combo
Antraksus since we had warned the 18.
It's cheating, and Shaibon Kolzak should
be eliminated

Kolczak - |5 Wrz 2011|, o 00:10

not cheating, I asked antraksus day before DL if we can send our clip day after DL, all the materials were there, shaiibon was just putting them together, unfortunately we couldn't make it on time. btw it was 2 days slip not 3.

My point is, if Antraksus would say we can't send our clip after DL, we would quickly put something else together, and we would send smth on time. It was all with his permition.

ShaiiboN - |5 Wrz 2011|, o 01:38

Btw, the rules of this tournament says that one spinner from each pair must be polish, and Your pair isnt, so this is 'cheating' too. If you have some doubts, be sure that organisators thought about everything and they know what they are doing.
KoLa - |9 Wrz 2011|, o 23:55

I understand Kolczak and shaiibon, sorry :sad:

Cytat:
and you are black. hahahahaha

And you have warn. hahahahaha
Rude

HAAAAA

Don't wanna warn you but don't write post like this no more.

Marvin - |17 Wrz 2011|, o 11:29

Jako, że mamy dopiero jeden film to czekam na wszystkie nagrania do poniedziałku.
Ryjokop - |21 Wrz 2011|, o 20:42

kiedy będzie wszystko bo nie mogę się doczekać??