Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Warning: Illegal string offset 'user_level' in /alt/home/webmaster.penspinning/html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 326

Zobacz temat - Ask when your organization is establishes?

Forum penspinning.pl
Portal Polskich Penspinnerow

Penspinning - Ask when your organization is establishes?

ted14 - |3 Lut 2009|, o 19:14
Temat postu: Ask when your organization is establishes?
I come from pserhome,chian, recently we will publish one about the penspinning book, needed to reorganize material , therefore wanted to know when your organization was establishes, thanked ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rarka - |3 Lut 2009|, o 19:25

PPP was founded by Dante and Kmibar on April 28, 2006.
Will the book be avaible on the Internet?

ted14 - |4 Lut 2009|, o 07:22

Thank a lot! :mrgreen:
Concerning the affair of book I true indetermination, because I just am responsible for establishment time that seeks some organizations

Yanke$ - |20 Gru 2010|, o 07:10

Wow! Pensinning.pl will be in a book :] IMO that's a great succes. I wish You, ted14, that you'll publish it, and a lot of ppl will read it about penspinning, and this kind of sport will be more popular, than it is now. :)

PPP rulez :P

P.S. If you will publish it, immediately tell us the title, or sth. :D

Jaki kotlet... Przykro mi, warn.
Maniek